Why choose to study with Ignite Education?
Ignite Education is a well-established, professional Registered Training Organisation based on the Gold Coast in QLD and have been in operation since 1998.
Vision: To be the educator of choice
Mission: Support and encourage students to be the best they can be which will give them choices for their future
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Embrace diversity, growth, innovation and creativity
- Build professional open, honest relationships and trust with communication
- Offer quality with passion
We specialise in Hospitality and Business Training. Our excellent trainers and assessors are extremely professional and fully trained with current industry experience. We offer a range of courses to choose from and flexible study options to suit you and your current lifestyle.
We are proudly partnered with the Currumbin RSL Club. This allows us to offer our students work experience through the RSL and Dune Café. Our campus is a purpose built training facility offering three classrooms, laptops, internet, fully equipped bar, espresso coffee machine, ‘mock Cafe’ and gaming machines.
Ignite Education gives eligible Queenslanders an opportunity to study in government funded training programs such as the Certificate III Guarantee in Hospitality or the Certificate III Guarantee in Business Administration. We also offer School Based Traineeships which allow high school students to work for local businesses and train towards a recognised qualification while still completing their secondary school studies.
Ignite Education prides itself on personal, friendly, affordable and flexible training for all its students. Here are 10 reasons why you should choose to study with us:
- We have great trainers who provide individual, personalised training when needed
- We have great campus facilities – 3 large classrooms, full bar facilities and mock cafe
- We organise your work experience placements – RSL and Dune café and other local businesses
- Our program of excellence is reflected in our Curriculum
- We offer a courtesy bus service for all school based training
- We offer flexible training options – online, face to face, RPL (recognised prior learning)
- We offer a great range of courses – from hospitality to business administration
- We are closed affiliated with Currumbin RSL and every student gets free membership
- We have been established since 1998
- Networking opportunities