CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS – BSB30115
A Certificate III in Business is an excellent foundation course for you to learn the necessary administration and customer service skills to perform various business related roles across different industry sectors. If you are looking to build on your existing office administration and/or business
skills or looking to learn new skills this course is for you.
What this course will do for YOU:
- Give you a practical insight into the world of Business
- Teach you essential Business elements such as WHS legislation, creating presentations, spread sheets, products & services etc.
- Enhance your employability in a competitive industry sector
“Gaining my Cert III in Business at Ignite has made me feel so confident about getting out into the work force and applying my new skills”
“I wanted a course to update my skills in the field and the Cert III in Business at Ignite gave me just that.”
Delivery: Training can be provided in the workplace, on campus and online
Duration: 12-24 months under a school based traineeship. As part of a Certificate 3 Guarantee Program it is a 13 week course (2 nights a week). Or you can complete the course online at your own pace.
BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
No cost for School Based Traineeships. The current Certificate 3 Guarantee Program which is funded by the Queensland Government enables Queensland Residents to complete a Certificate III in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION for only $25 concessional or if you don’t hold a concession card, for only $50.
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements;
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Have finished secondary school or no longer at school
- Be a Queensland resident
- Not hold, or currently be undertaking a Certificate III or higher qualification from 1 July 2013. Completed while at secondary school is acceptable.
- Unemployed and seeking work, or working on a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
To find out more information phone Ignite Education on (07) 5559 5077 or email email@example.com.