DIPLOMA OF HOSPITALITY – SIT50313
Join the Ignite Education team and become part of the exciting Hospitality industry!
Ignite Education’s Diploma program will provide you with the essential skills in management and leadership, communication and customer service, operational planning, financial management, marketing and the skills to successfully work in the hospitality industry.
You will have the opportunity to experience Ignite Education’s Industry Engagement program and gain hands on practical skills in a range of hotels, restaurants and event venues.
The Diploma program is designed to provide you with a broad and flexible skill set that will enable you to adapt to a wide variety of career opportunities.
- Cafe Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Function Manager
- Department or Team Supervisor
- Hospitality Entrepreneur
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Leadership and Management
- Operational Planning
- Hospitality Safety
- Financial Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Food & Beverage Operations
- Career opportunities & industry expectations – resumes, job applications, interviews
- You must have sound English language and literacy skills
- You must submit an application form and attend an informal admissions interview
- Industry engagement program
- Extensive industry partnerships
- Networking opportunities
- Nationally recognised course
- Quality, industry current training
- Professional, highly experienced industry trainers
- Career planning and employment support
- Opportunities to gain experience with local events and industry partners (Hotels, Clubs and Event venues/festivals)
How long is the program?
- Part time, 2 days per week + 1 day industry placement
How is the training delivered?
- Face to face or ONLINE
Course start date
- Full Fee – $7,500.00
- Subsidised – $3,495.00
- Concessional – $2,295.00
(Payment plans available)
*The Higher Level Skills program provides eligible individuals with access to one subsidised training place in selected certificate IV level and above qualifications or priority skill sets. The aim is to assist individuals to gain the higher-level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in priority industries or to transition to university to further their studies.To be eligible for a Higher Level
To be eligible for a Higher Level
Skills subsidy a student must be:
- Queensland resident aged 15 years or over
- No longer at school
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or permanent resident
- Must NOT hold a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school)