Hospitality is a dynamic and fast growing industry which offers many different career opportunities. Our Diploma of Hospitality Management AND Certificate III in Hospitality will provide you with a range of skills that you will need to work in the Hospitality Industry up to a Supervisory role. With a qualification in hospitality you will have a pathway to work in restaurants, hotels, motels, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops.
Training can be provided in the workplace, on campus and or online. Other Hospitality Courses that we offer include: Certificate III in Commercial Cookery, RSA and RSA courses, FSSC course, Basic and Accredited Barista Courses, Short Bar Course and Short Gaming Course
To enquire about enrolling in the next Certificate III in Hospitality course or any of our other courses please call us on 07 5559 5077 or contact us by email.
Diploma of Hospitality Management 2019 – SIT50416
Your Complete Hospitality Career Foundation…
Learn how to organise and operate your own special event, including funding, marketing & managing and event in a real hospitality & events environment.
At Ignite Education you will be mentored by Industry Leaders, experience innovative application of knowledge and become a creative thinker.
We are excited to announce that included in this course we are able to offer a 7 day P&O Tourism, Hospitality and Events Study Tour.
During this tour students will have the opportunity to take part in various activities including, back stage operations and show, shore excursions, galley tours, wine appreciation, ice and vegetable carving and much more!
What this course will do for YOU:
- Provide you with a nationally recognised qualification and greatly enhance your employability
- Give you a practical and thorough skillset, taught in a nurturing and dynamic environment
- Open up pathways to both jobs within the industry and further study
- Give you the opportunity to learn through hands on experiences such as hosting your own live event and participating in work experience on a cruise ship
- “Ignite will change your life ! Challenged
me since 2015 starting my certificat e 3 , now I’m proud to say I have graduated from a Diploma in Hospitalit y Management 2017 class .. plus a P&O cruise learning the ins and out of a world at sea … With help from incredible mentors and friends “To get to success don’t be afraid to fail “ ( Judy D ) quote. Thank you Ignite”
- “I have learnt so many new skills and gained heaps of valuable industry knowledge”
- “The 3 best parts of this course were hands on activities, hosting a live event and meeting new people”
We are extremely excited to announce that local charity Level Minds is offering 2 HALF SCHOLARSHIPS for our 2019 Diploma of Hospitality Management course to the value of $1,750. To apply you must send in a 1-2 minute video of yourself telling us and Level Minds why you would like the scholarship and why you want to study the Diploma of Hospitality Management course. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or private messaged to our Facebook page. For more information please call us on 07 5559 5077.
Full Course Details:
For full course details such as fees, payment plans, course duration etc. please download our Course Brochure. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 07 5559 5077 or at email@example.com
Watch our 2017 Diploma Cruise Highlights Video!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR 2019 Enrolment
CERTIFICATE III IN HOSPITALITY – SIT30616
So you want a career in Hospitality?
The Hospitality Industry offers so many career opportunities. A Certificate III in Hospitality provides you with a qualification that can take you anywhere – from bars to clubs, from airlines and cruise liners to 5 star hotels.
Possible job opportunities include: food & beverage attendant, espresso coffee machine operator, gaming attendant, bar attendant, function attendant or waiter.
Points of difference:
- Real work experience at Currumbin RSL
- Relevant training
- Full range of training, bar, barista and restaurant service
- Includes RSA
- Giving students career options
Possible Job Outcomes:
- Bar attendant
- Food and beverage attendant
- Clean and tidy bar area – SITHFAB001
- Provide responsible service of alcohol – SITHFAB002
- Operate a Bar – SITHFAB003
- Prepare and serve espresso coffee SITHFAB005
Front of House
- Serve food and beverage – SITHFAB007
- Process financial transactions – SITXFIN001
Health and Safety
- Use hygienic practices for food safety – SITXFSA001
- Participate in safe work practices – SITXWHS001
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices – BSBSUS201
- Provide service to customers – SITXCCS006
- Show social and cultural sensitivity – SITXCOM002
- Work effectively with others – BSBWOR203
- Coach others in job skills – SITXHRM001
- Work effectively in hospitality service – SITHIND004
- Source and use information on the hospitality industry – SITHIND002
Duration: *Under a Certificate III Guarantee this is a 5 week course (4 days per week) plus mandatory work experience at Currumbin RSL
*As a School Based Traineeship this will take between 12 – 18 months
Accreditation: On successful completion – Certificate III in Hospitality – SIT30616
Delivery: Flexible delivery – online or on campus
Units: 15 units; 7 core units and 8 elective units
Inclusions: All resources
Cost: *Government funder for eligible* students
- $25.00 Concessional & $50.00 Non-Concessional
*No cost for School Based Traineeship
*Full paying student $1,800.00
RPL: Recognition of Prior Learning applies. RPL is about skills and knowledge you’ve gained through work and life experiences. Your skill swill be assessed against industry standards and completed by our RPL assessor. If you are interested in this process please let our team know at enrolment. *For more information please visit https://training.qld.gov.au/providers/funded/certificate3
Download our Course Brochure for more information!
Call us today on 07 5559 5077 or contact us using the form below!